- In September 2017 school will start on the 4th of September between 8:00 and 9:00 o'clock
- The school is located at the top of the hill Fabron, a 6 minute drive from the Promenade des Anglais and a 15 minute drive from downtown Nice.
- The school has six classes : one class for the age group 2-3 years, two classes for the age group 3-6 years, two classes for the age group 6-9 years, one class for the age group 9-11 years.
- Application fee : an application fee of 250€ is payable with each new application submitted. It is non refundable.
- The yearly cost for school material is 200€. This amount is due in one payment when enrolling each child and at the beginning of each new school year. This fee covers the needs for each child, knowing that no further furniture will be necessary afterwards, neither notebooks, files or books, nor pencils, compass, work coats, etc….
- The tuition fee is 7.560€ for the school year 2017/2018, per child and for all age groups. This fee can be paid monthly (12 x 630€). For an early payment when enrolling the child, the school offers a 10% discount for the payment of the annual fee and a 5% discount for the payment of a full semestre.
Kindly note that the Bilingual Montessori School of Nice is a private school “without contract”, meaning it is officially recognised by the “Ministry of National Education”, but does not receive any subsidies, neither from the Ministry of Education, nor from the local authorities. The amount of 7.560€ is in line with the actual cost of a child in our school, as well as the cost of a child in a public school.
- Our school hours are as follows : Monday, Tuesday, Thursday ad Friday from 9:00 to 16:30 o’clock.
- A childcare service is available from 8:00 – 9:00 and from 16:30 – 18:00 on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday during the school year. This service is included in the tuition fee, no additional amount is due.
- Throughout the school year our school offers workshops on Wednesdays. They will take place from 08:00 – 18:00 o’clock. Each full day will cost 50€ and each half day will cost 30€. For children coming from other schools a 50€ admission fee is requested for the first registration each year. Over the year, during the school season we count 35 Wednesdays, thus a regular participation of your child will cost you :
- for full days : 1750 € for the entire school year
- for half days : 1050€ for the entire school year
This expense (frais de garde hors domicile) is tax deductable up to 50% for children up to the age of 6 years.
- The school organizes holiday camps on the campus during school holidays (excluding the Christmas holiday and August). The fees are the same as for Wednesdays, 50€ for a full day, 30€ for half day, thus a full week of holiday camp at the school will cost you 250€ for full days and 150€ for half days. An admission fee of 50 € per year per child is requested for children who are not yet registered in the school (for their scholarship or Wednesday workshops). This expense (frais de garde hors domicile) is tax deductable up to 50% for children up to the age of 6 years.
- The catering is delivered by a professional caterer who supplies organic and vegetarian menus adapted to the age of the children. The price is 6,50 € per meal, this amount will be invoiced at the end of each month.